Civil Marriage Initiative
Going Deeper in Conversation with each Civil Marriage Initiative Workbook Chapter
*Note: Select the bold title to access the linked resource
Chapter 1: The School of Love: Where We Both Have Been & Where We Hope to Go Together
- Shalom World Video in partnership with WTL– Two People or Two Families?
- WTL Podcast– Family of Origin in Marriage
- WTL Video– Embracing the Cross in Marriage with The Verret’s and Jason Evert
- Shalom World Video in partnership with WTL– Is Your Partner Your Best Friend?
Chapter 2: The Gift of Love: Living Your Wedding-Day Promise
- Shalom World Video in partnership with WTL– Why Get Married?
- WTL Video- At Home in the Heart of Jesus with Father Matt Williams
- WTL Video– Living the Hymn of Love in Marriage with Deacon Russ and Jody Millspaugh
Chapter 3: The Summit of Love: God’s Plan for Your Marriage
- WTL Blog– Understanding the Catholic Wedding Ceremony
- WTL Podcast– The Mission of Married Life with The Verret’s and Father Dubroc
- Shalom World Video in partnership with WTL– The Importance of a Domestic Church
Chapter 4: The Labor of Love: What Are You Working For?
- Shalom World Video in partnership with WTL– Friendships and Community
- WTL Blog– God in the Center
- WTL Podcast– Living Marriage Within Community
Annulment Q&A for Couples here
Blended Family Resources-
- Preparing to Blend– An engaged couples guide to becoming a smart Step-Family
- Smart Step Families – Our goal is getting you smart about blended family living. Whether dating or married with stepchildren, a stepmom or stepfather, a step grandparent, ministry leader, mentor, relationship coach, or therapist we can help.
Additional Resources: https://witnesstolove.org/about-witness-to-love/resources/
- Adored for Life Blog & Podcast- (Conflict resolution; feminine genius) https://adoredforlife.com/blog
- Restore the Glory Podcast (Unity in Marriage & Healing in Marriage Series) https://www.restoretheglorypodcast.com/
- The Place We Find Ourselves Podcast- (Attachment, your story, healing) https://adamyoungcounseling.com/podcast/
- Professor Janet Smith on Marrying Outside of the Church article here.