Resources for Parish Rollout
Once you have been trained either online or at a live training make sure to:
1. Go through the Parish Rollout Checklist
2. Print off copies of the WTL Info Flyer and WTL 8 Steps Explained for your parish team
3. Provide formation for Marriage Prep Coaches meeting with engaged and mentor couples through WTL’s Be More: A Marriage Formation Retreat
4. Visit our App Resource page for tips to assign couples to a license.
5. Visit the FAQ page to watch some great short videos or read our FAQ sheet
6. Have a Kick-off Sunday to introduce WTL to your parish. Show the WTL intro video and use the Sample Pulpit Announcement. This will get the community excited to be a part of strengthening marriages in the community!
7. Utilize the WTL Bulletin Board to print or download flyers and graphics to share with your parish community through bulletin announcements and/or social media, Flocknote, email, etc
8. Parish Be Light Marriage Enrichment Small Groups resources.