Thank you for being part of our Witness to Love Family. With your help, Witness to Love is on a mission to renew the Church through relationships. Thank you for your leadership in forming the next generation of Catholic families. Together, we are transforming the Church by growing thriving communities, virtuous marriages, and faithful families.
What is a Witness to Love Ambassador? A dynamic individual or couple aligned with the WTL mission to build and sustain communities that connect couples to Christ and the Church; serves as a joyful witness of the Sacrament of Matrimony; advances the WTL culture of “renewal through relationships”.
Ready to share Witness to Love with your Pastor and/or Church Parish Community?
- Share our Parish Survey for a free digital review of our program here.
- Review our programs here.
- Find a comprehensive list of free printable promotional flyers and resources on our WTL Bulletin Board here.
- Find printed promotional materials to purchase in our online shop here.
- Find shareable resources for couples and parishes here.
Ready to share Witness to Love’s marriage enrichment resources with couples in your circle of friends and/or Church Parish Community?
- Find Virtual Date Night opportunities from WTL here.
- Find Be Light Marriage Enrichment Small Group information here.
- Find Be More Marriage Enrichment Retreat information here.
- Find more resources here.
In need of inspiration?
- Witness to Love Blog
- Witness to Love Podcast
- Shalom World + WTL ‘Family Townhouse Sessions’ here.
- Witness to Love at the 2021 Global Vatican Forum
- Witness to Love at the 2022 World Meeting of Families
Questions? Comments? The Witness to Love Team is happy to assist!
- For Parish or Couple Support email email@example.com
- For Diocesan Support email firstname.lastname@example.org
“However, we should not be content with simply managing the decline of the Catholic Church in our Nation. Rather, let us begin to take the risk of allowing the Holy Spirit to renew the Church through a rediscovery of Jesus‘ presence in the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony.” ~Ryan Verret, Co-Founder of Witness to Love