skip to main content

Love is Repaid by Love Alone

 

We have close to $30,000 in matching funds available through December 31, 2022. Please help us close the gap by donating today! 

 

This was a monumental year for Witness to Love! We had the opportunity to present at the 2022 World Meeting of Families as well as offer Be Light Date Nights and formation retreats to hundreds of couples across 15 states (and France)! We also celebrated 10 years since desperation and the Holy Spirit inspired us to start a marriage movement that was less about information and more about formation through authentic relationships. Our unique virtues-based and mentor-led marriage catechumenate has helped over 23,000 engaged and civilly married couples and their chosen mentors to live more fully in the grace of a sacramental marriage.

Because of you, Witness to Love has been there for thousands of married couples. Your kindness means thousands of young couples in nearly 500 parishes around our nation (and beyond) can learn the most important thing of all while they are preparing for the Holy Sacrament of Matrimony: Jesus is with them, knows them, and loves them. Today, we kindly ask for your help in reaching more young couples in 2023!

“As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you.” ~John 15:9

Through the Witness to Love Strategic Growth Plan we developed a model in which 40% of the cost for Witness to Love is covered by the parish or couple, while the remaining 60% is covered by donors like you through our Love is Repaid by Love Alone Fund. We count on your continued support in order to offer quality couple and leader formation without being a financial burden to parishes and the families they serve. Only 18% of parishes in the U.S. invest in marriage and family ministry. We hope to continue to close the gap so that marriage and family life take their rightful place at the heart of the parish.

 

Visit our Hopeful Investment page for large project donation opportunities here.

 

 

 

Investment in Marriage and Relationships Endures!

Thank you for your continued prayers and for investing in marriage as we continue our mission to build and sustain communities of Evangelizing Spouses to Be Light in our world (currently in the US and 24 Nations). We believe in building communities and not just creating content. Without your support this would not be possible!