Be Light Evangelizing Spouses + Host Couples
Thank you for your commitment to bring light to our homes, parishes and communities as we work together to renew the Church through relationships! Be Light helps all Catholic married couples in a community to open their hearts to the powerful way God remains present to them and in the Holy bond of Matrimony. To host a successful date night, follow the steps below and contact our Be Light coordinator with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Invite 3-5 couples each month to share a meal, watch a Be Light Date Night video together and have small group discussion.
Register for the Be Light: Year of Belonging by Witness to Love here.
Date Night- During the date night event- together watch the ‘Introduction Session’ of the Date Night Series. This will set the tone for future date nights. The Introduction Session includes:
- Watch the Introductory Video
- Discussion Questions for couples
- Small group discussion for all couples
Have all couples register for Be Light via WTL’s website at https://witnesstolove.org/belight/ or download the WTL app from the app store, sign up and tap ‘Open Registration’ from the main menu. Register for Be Light: Year of Belonging (the first year) and explore other free marriage enrichment opportunities from Witness to Love.
Note: Year of Belonging monthly content includes the following:
- Couple Testimony Video- Watch as a group monthly at in-home date nights and utilize the discussion questions for small group discussion
- Clergy Testimony Video- If you want a longer date night, add the clergy testimony video, or couples may watch on their own after the small group date night.
- Episode from WTL’s Podcast with the founders- Listen to the podcast as a couple during the time leading up to the next small group date night.
- Music Event- Watch/listen to the music event as a family in your own home.
Enroll in WTL’s Be Light Leader Formation Course here.