Ryan and Mary Rose Verret
Witness to Love is a virtues-based, Catechumenate model of marriage renewal and preparation that integrates modern principles of psychology and the virtues to help couples facilitate an authentic dialogue about their relationship.
Mary-Rose and Ryan Verret are the founders of Witness to Love and the authors of Witness to Love: How to Help the Next Generation Build Marriages that Survive and Thrive. Together Ryan and Mary-Rose speak on issues regarding evangelization, marriage, NFP, miscarriage and medical ethics. They are frequent guests on Catholic radio and they reside in the heart of Cajun Country with their five children. Their passion is teaching couples to share their marriage with others!
Sample Interview Questions:
1) Why did you decide to host “Be Light” Virtual Date Night Series?
2) What makes “Be Light” Virtual Date Night Series so unique?
3) Why do you think the response was so strong to the “Be Light” Virtual Date Night Series?
4) Why has Witness to Love decided to expand its program offering from the “marriage catechumenate” rooted in your marriage prep program, to “marriage mystagogia” now revealed in this date night series?
5) Who is the target audience for the “Be Light” Virtual Date Night Series?
6) What can couples expect from the “Be Light” Virtual Date Night Series?
7) How can parishes and couples access “Be Light” Virtual Date Night Series?